Program for Capacity Building in
Global Water-Environmental Engineering



Other Research Supports

Printing and Photocopying Support

Support is available both for master’s thesis-related copying (e.g. copying of research materials and master’s thesis printing) and for graduate coursework-related copying (e.g. printing of handouts). Each year, copy cards are distributed to currently enrolled Doctor's program students and Master’s program students (including delayed Master’s and Doctor’s students).

Tutoring for Overseas Students

Guidance and advice related to Japanese language and student life are available to overseas students (both graduate students and research students) currently enrolled at the university. Services are available for one year from the date of enrollment in the case of graduate students and date of acceptance in the case of research students.